Season 23 for Diablo 3 is set to begin on April 2. Here are the details.
The new season is set to begin shortly after the next update for the Blizzard ARPG. That update 2.7.0 will bring a revamp to the follower system, changes to the leaderboard, and changes to Legendary items once it’s released on March 30.
The theme of the new season is the Disciples of Sanctuary. And because of the new follower system revamp, you’ll be able to actually equip followers with 14 items. These can include things like a relic item, helm, shoulders, chest, gloves, bracers, belt, two rings, neck, pants, boots, a main hand weapon, and an off hand weapon.
The new season will bring a bunch of cosmetic rewards as well, along with journey rewards. In short, you’ll be able to earn an additional Conqueror tab by completing the season, with a max of five tabs total. These include:
- Far Away: Kill the Siegebreaker Assault Beast at level 70 in under 30 seconds on Torment X difficulty.
- Money Ain't a Thang: Slay Greed on Torment X difficulty. Treasure Goblins outside of Nephalem Rifts will sometimes open portals to Greed's domain, The Vault.
- A Little More: Reach Greater Rift Level 60 Solo.
- 4 Minutes to Save the World?: Finish a level 70 Nephalem Rift on Torment X difficulty within 4 minutes.
- Gem of My Life: Level three Legendary Gems to level 55.
- All I Do is Win: Complete 2 Conquests this Season.
The season also brings several changes to items, plus a bunch of bug fixes. You can learn all about Season 23 right here.