Abilities are a huge item for the update, touching on abilities for the Titan, Hunter, and Warlock. For example, the Warlock’s Attunement of Conduction sees the following changes,
- Arc Web
- Reduced chain damage from 36 to 27
- Reduced grenade energy recharge on chain
- 3% to 2% in PvE
- 10% to 8% in PvP
- Reduced chain range from 12m to 11m
- Ionic Blink
- Increased super-energy cost from 4% to 6%
- Reduced range of blink from 4.5m to 4.2m
- Chain Lightning Melee
- Reduced chain damage from 31 to 27
The update also touches on armor, including armor energy, armor stats, armor mods, exotics for all classes, exotic weapons, swords, energy weapons, light attacks, heavy attacks, guard actions, sword perks, grenade launchers, sniper, shotguns, fusion rifles, auto rifles, and weapon perks.
Some General fixes include,
- Fixed issue with emissive elements on the following weapons and ornaments
- One Thousand Voices
- Summer Storm for Riskrunner
- Jade Countenance for Fighting Lion
- Fixed an issue where Multikill Clip would remain active indefinitely.
- Fixed an issue where killing Shanks with Lumina would not reliably generate a Remnant.
- Fixed an issue where Wish-Ender would deal more damage than intended when shooting through certain objects.
- Fixed an issue where large portions of the Packmaster's Command ornament for Lord of Wolves would disappear when standing next to a wall.