In last week's This Week at Bungie newsletter, the Destiny 2 community was provided with a forward look at some big quality of life changes coming to the game with Update 2.2.1 currently slated for deployment on April 9th. Notably, players will find that drop rates for a variety of cosmetic items and Lore Books have been significantly increased.
In addition to the QoL updates, players will also find:
- the team is working to prevent "streaks where specific Nightfalls appear multiple weeks in a row or don't appear at all for months"
- Ada-1 weapon frames will be "offering all weapon frames each week
- a Security Team update about aimbots vs macros and plugins
- Gambit updates: "Gambit is a team-based activity. As such, players who are in a pre-made fireteam have a communication advantage. To offset that advantage, we've raised the internal skill rating of pre-made fireteams to pull in higher skill enemies to fight against."
- a Support Team update
- fanmade videos and other works
Check it all out on the Destiny 2 site.