A new hotfix for Destiny 2 aims to fix several combat related issues.
The hotfix, out now, was released yesterday with the primary fixes pertaining to combat. Here’s what was fixed for combat:
- Fixed an issue where Dynamo mods were granting more Super energy than expected
- Fixed an issue where swapping between Hand Cannons with Explosive Rounds could result in higher damage than intended
- The fixed-roll of Pyroclastic Flow no longer has Tap the Trigger as a perk
- Fixed an issue where Symmetry’s arc seekers would unintentionally stagger Unstoppable Champions
- Note: this perk is meant for an Exotic weapon that is coming out later in the Season
- Fixed an issue where finishers could yeet bosses off the map and cause other shenanigans
The hotfix also saw a fix for activities causing a Honeydew error, Sunbreaker Titan armor in the Eververse showing as full price if some items were owned already, and a PC specific issue related to saving video settings.
Rewards were also fixed:
- Resonate Stems, Escalation Protocol chests, and other impacted rewards will now be granted properly
- Fixed and issue where some Sundial rewards could be infused without dismantling the item