Specifically, the Alchemist, Barbarian, Druid, and Paladin see tweaks:
- Apothecary's Inflict Critical Wounds SLA in Tier 5 now properly requires Character Level 12.
- Apothecary's Panacea Poultice now correctly enforces its touch range.
- Apothecary's Panacea Poultice can now benefit from Metamagics.
- Apothecary's Alchemical Shield effects are now applied and removed more consistently.
- Master Apothecary now properly increases its Max Caster Level.
- Alchemists can now take Improved Mental Toughness and Epic Spell Focus.
- Vile Chemist's Wave of Poison and Greater Wave of Poison SLA's now properly count as Ceruleite spells.
- Angry Arms and Mad Munitions now grant their proper Strikethrough values.
- Focus Wide now grants its listed Strikethrough value.
- Seeker's Strike has been fixed to work with great axes and great swords again.
- Druid bear attacks Maul, Great Maul, Shred, and Relentless Onslaught now work with Strikethrough.
- Glorious Stand now grants its proper hit points.
- Paladin Divine Sacrifice now properly adds +2[W], and adds in Passion's effects (upgraded): On damage: gain +15 Temporary Spell Points. (The U45 Release Notes listed an additional Melee Power buff; this was in error.)
- Improved Turning now includes its proper light dice.
- Righteous Command's tooltip now properly lists its Sacred bonus.
- Stalwart Pact's tooltip has been corrected.
- Knight of the Chalice Attack and Damage bonuses with Favored Weapons will now be applied and removed more consistently.
- Smite Evil (melee) no longer erroneously hits twice.
- Exalted Smite (melee), Smite Evil (ranged), and Exalted Smite (ranged) now properly trigger effects that are supposed to trigger when Smite Evil is used.
- Holy Retribution now properly adds Sunder bonuses to its DC and is no longer a Channel Divinity.
The rest of the update touches on changes to items, quests and adventure areas, spells, races, and UI.