In a cheerful reminder tweet to DC Universe players, Episode 38: Wonderverse, launches on July 30th on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. Be sure to check out the wonderment of the Wonder Women as they attempt to heal the broken multiverse.
In order to heal the multiverse, Wonder Woman along with… the other Wonder Women, must find the fragments of the source wall and repair it, or the multiverse may never survive. Here is a short list of what you can expect from the new episode:
- Wonderverse will be a large-scale episode, with level-agnostic event versions of content available to all players for a limited time.
- The episode will feature new and returning adversaries, from the Greek Gods (including Zeus, Hera, and Poseidon) to the New Gods (including Grail, Darkseid, and Orion) and beyond.
- The episode will also feature Wonder Women from five different universes.
- The storyline will include adventures set in familiar and remote locales, including a massive open-world, universe-merging Themyscira.
- The episode will launch new player rewards, including new gear, styles, artifacts, base items, and feats
“What am I going to do until then?” You ask? Well by my mighty Lasso of Truth, fear not, for heroes that log in between now and July 29th will be rewarded with Double Artifact XP. Get your artifacts leveled, and make Zod kneel before you!
DCUO has been continuously updating their game, and their last update sure left an impression, of which, you should read, if you want to know what you may have missed. We originally reported that Episode: 38 will release in August, and we’re not liars, because the Switch version is still slated for an undisclosed August release. Read more about the episode on DCUO's official announcement.