As a quick reminder, maintenance tomorrow means several Daybreak titles like EverQuest 2 will be down for a period of time. Here are the details of that maintenance for what you can expect during downtime.
The downtime itself is set to last for roughly four hours starting tomorrow, May 4, at 8a PDT / 11a EDT. One of the major items which will become unavailable during downtime is account management. This includes the password management and Customer Service petitions.
As the forum post notes:
- If you cannot remember your game credentials, we will suggest you to retrieve your login (https://account.daybreakgames.com/reg/forgotStationName!input.action?theme=dgc&locale=en_US) and password (https://account.daybreakgames.com/reg/forgotPassword!input.action?theme=dgc) before the maintenance begins on 5/04.
- Commerce will be down and no DBC/BC/ETC purchases will be able to be made
- Commercial website stores / shops will be unable to complete purchases (Krono, subscriptions, DLC, packs, etc.)
- Your wallet balance will show as 0 DBC / Battle Cash / DC Cash / Crowns during this time frame as well.
- DBC Top-ups, membership purchases in game won’t be available and will fail
- Current DBC balance may report incorrectly (display “0”)
- 500 monthly DBC claim will fail
- Krono won’t be usable and its balance will report incorrectly
For the full details on the maintenance window, check out the full forum post here. And speaking of EverQuest 2, if you’re dealing with burnout, check out our article discussing how we deal with our own burnout.