Osiris: New Dawn has been patched with the Dawn of Aziel content update. Players will find themselves in exploring the frozen environs of the planet Aziel. This is the first major update to Osiris: New Dawn and is packed with new weapons, structures, crafting utilities, new creatures, "random world events" and much more.
The most significant features of Dawn of Aziel include:
- New World: Aziel – Travel to the frozen moon of Aziel, three times the size of Proteus II, and discover new resources and alien creatures.
- Proficiency and Skill Tree System - Level your character and spend points specializing in combat, engineering, mining and other skills to suit your play style
- New Craftable Weapons – Four deadly melee weapons and the powerful Heavy Asssault Rifle have been added
- Landmines – Whether it’s for base defense or setting deadly traps, having a landmine in the inventory is always useful
- Booster Stimulants – Synthesize 11 new biochemicals that enhance player’s speed, stamina, strength, and more
- New Base Structure: Biodome – Craft an enclosed ecosystem structure to grow and harvest plants for food and medicinal purposes
- Outdoor Utilities: Chemistry Lab & 3D Printer – Craft advanced materials and equipment without the need of building the Hab
- Functioning Habitat Furniture – Make use of furniture to get advanced buffs toward speed and endurance before each mission
- New Mineral Resources – New minerals have been added, including rare Azurnium
- Spaceship Inventory – Spaceship can now shuttle supplies and equipment between planets
- Osiris Armored Mech Unit – The most powerful vehicle in the game at this time is fully craftable and ready to unleash its lethal arsenal
- Random World Events – From radiation storms, meteor showers, and downed satellites, the unexpected is to be expected
To celebrate the release of Dawn of Aziel, Osiris: New Dawn is now just $19.99.
You can learn more on the Osiris: New Dawn Steam page.