Netmarble has announced a new dark fantasy open world RPG called A3: Still Alive. And pre-registration is open now.
A3: Still Alive is described as a cross-genre mobile experience that pairs the enormous and living worlds of Open-World RPGs with the extreme combat of Battle Royale. Set in an apocalyptic fantasy world of swords and sorcery, players must be vigilant in an always-open Player vs. Player (PvP) environment as they fight against enemies with intense hack & slash combat in the search for powerful gear.
You can prove your mettle with a variety of PvP and Player vs. Everyone (PvE) engagements including Castle Siege, Dark Presence and World Boss Content. Joon Sun Chang, Executive Producer of Netmarble, provided the following in a press release,
If you indeed pre-register, you’ll receive
- In-game items valued at $20 USD are given based on the number of pre-registrations achieved, including:
- Over 200,000 registrations: 200,000 Gold
- Over 400,000 registrations: 100,000 Mana Stones
- Over 600,000: 60 Topazes
- Over 800,000: 3-star Hannemorin Soulstar x1 (*Soulstar' is an in-game item that summons Soul Linker, an AI partner mercenary fighting with players)
- Over 1,000,000: Level 60 Hero Armor x1
- 100,000 Gold and 50 Blue Diamonds, along with one Silvadu’s Ring for Apple users or one Errel’s Ring for Android users