Quantcast

Dark or Light
logo
Logo

'Damned: New Gods' Is An Open World Action Horror RPG on Kickstarter

35-40 hour main quest

Poorna Shankar Posted:
Category:
News 0

There’s a new open world action horror RPG which just hit Kickstarter called Damned: New Gods.

The project has a goal of $12,800 with 58 days left. If you’re wondering about the comparably low goal, the programmer writes that the game is about 70% done. The other 30% needs the work of a 3D artist for clothing, armor, items, and animation. Voice actors are also needed, which is where that $12,800 comes in.

The game is described as,

“…an action horror rpg, where the player is thrown into a world filled with supernatural creatures and monsters after the death of his sister. Seeking revenge, our crusader learns the way of the hunter and discovers that he has powers no other hunter have.”

It will feature voiced acted dialogue, choice and consequence, and a 35-40 hour main quest. Current risks include budget and timeline. You can check out the full details about Damned: New Gods right here.


ShankTheTank

Poorna Shankar

A highly opinionated avid PC gamer, Poorna blindly panics with his friends in various multiplayer games, much to the detriment of his team. Constantly questioning industry practices and a passion for technological progress drive his love for the video game industry. He pulls no punches and tells it like he sees it. He runs a podcast, Gaming The Industry, with fellow writer, Joseph Bradford, discussing industry practices and their effects on consumers.