Patch 1.23 for Cyberpunk 2077 is available on PC, Stadia, and consoles, and brings myriad changes to the title across quests, gameplay, and more.
Several quest were touched on with Patch 1.23 including Space Oddity, Gig: Family Matters, The Heist, The Nomad, The Hunt, The Beast in Me, Queen of the Highway, Down on the Street, Forward to Death, Goodbye Night City, Path of Glory, No Fixers, Getting Warmer, Many Ways to skin a cat, Where the Bodies Hit the Floor, On Deaf Ears, and I Fought the Law.
Several stability improvements were introduced as well:
- Numerous crash fixes in animations, UI, scene, physics and gameplay systems.
- Memory optimizations and memory management improvements in various systems (reducing the number of crashes).
- Various console CPU optimizations.
- Memory and I/O improvement leading to fewer instances of NPCs with identical appearances spawning in the same area, and to improved streaming.
PC received some specific fixes:
- Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to click the upgrade button while playing with 1280x720 resolution.
- Fixed an issue where toggling the Windowed and Fullscreen modes with Alt+Enter made the game appear unresponsive.
- [Steam] Changing language settings to default will now set it to the language of the Steam client.
- A popup message asking to verify integrity of game data will now be displayed when incomplete or corrupted game data is detected.
Check out the full patch notes here. Cyberpunk 2077 and CDPR have been in the news recently. The team is hosting a pride month stream today, details for which you can read here. Additionally, if you’ve been waiting for the game to re-release on the PS Store, that’s happening on June 21.