They’re looking for something which takes roughly five minutes to read which provide a new player some good tips on getting started in the game. At this time, they’re not accepting videos. They note that you don’t need to have professional writing abilities – the team will edit and review each submission.
If you’re interested, the team is looking for coverage on the following topics:
- vessels and why upgrading is important
- how/when to upgrade a vessel and what you need to know
- Races and how they impact the class you’ll be choosing; what you’ll be doing
- Each Class needs it’s own getting started article. @Yumx put together this thread which is a good starting point and just needs more details added to each class.
- Promotion Classes
- Crafting basics
- Harvesting basics
- What is a Discipline: what/why/where/how
- Minor Disciplines; what are they, where do I get them; how do they differ from Majors?
- Major Disciplines: what are they, where do I get them; how do they differ from Minors?
- Sacrificing - What are the do’s and don’ts of what should/not be sacrificed?
- Eternal Kingdoms
- Seasons: What are they; how do they impact campaigns and crafting?
- Food meter
If this sounds like something you’re interesting in contributing towards, email email@example.com and include your Character and Guild name (optional) so you’re properly credited.