The stream (embedded below) discussed sieging strategy. Multiple victory paths are encouraged, with these paths aligning with the prevalent elements in Crowfall: Glory, Wealth, and Power:
- Glory - Tasks done to please and appease the gods, such as collecting the skulls of enemies and sacrificing them in a temple brazier.
- Wealth - Tasks related to building things, such as harvesting and crafting.
- Power - Sieging, leading a team in battle and territory capture.
In-development updates include:
- Improvements to the Crafting UI will show experimentation results in an easy-to-read format.
- The initial implementation of the Frostweaver is nearing the finish line.
- Clean-up is underway for the Powers system to add polish, address issues and improve scalability.
- The introduction of parcel adjectives provides a way for the procedural world generator to tag areas to behave in certain ways that will enhance the strategic considerations for how players navigate through the worlds.
Additionally, Decapathon begins on October 29 and ends on November 5. Start and end times are as follows:
- Start Time: TUE OCT 29//4PM CDT//4PM CEST (*Local time)
- End Time: TUE NOV 5//10PM CT//10PM CET (*Local time)
Rewards include a corrupted skull which enhances Bleed Damage by +3%. Learn more about Decapathon here.