The most recent test patch for Crowfall points to several updates to Powers in addition to Disciplines and more.
As always, if you do run into any issues, be sure to reach out here and here. If your client is crashing, contact [email protected] The patch itself focuses on powers for the Confessor and Myrmidon and include:
- Confessor: Spreading Flame will no longer reduce the damage of the Burning DOTs applied to targets it spreads them to.
- Myrmidon: Battlerager promotion now enhances Neck Slice to heal the Battlerager when used on a Bleeding target.
- Myrmidon: Battlerager promotion: Blood Craze is now a stacking 10% crash mitigation buff from hitting a bleeding target while Berserking.
- Myrmidon: Berserk (Conqueror and Base versions) now only triggers its heal when below the health value you started at. The description has been updated to reflect that the heal only occurs then, though the heal can take you above the value, it will stop healing when you exceed it.
- Myrmidon: Scent of Blood now correctly appears in all Myrmidon trays.
- Ranger Faerie Fire passive will no longer trigger when harvesting.
The patch also touches on campaign, UI, Disciplines, and more general fixes. If you missed it, the Vekelsey Campaign is now live on live servers. The campaign will run through November 22 at 11p CST. You can learn more about this campaign here.