A bunch of new specialized crafting benches are being introduced with the goal to make organization of various different recipes easier. Additionally, the tier and type of crafting bench you use will now determine certain crafting bonuses you receive, so choose wisely.
Additionally, a lot of thralls have received unique specializations which in turn will provide bonuses to gear. As an example, the Edgesmith will give your weapons more armor penetration. The Bladesmith, on the other hand, will give your weapons bonus damage, which is nice.
Other changes brought about by this update include character re-customization, recipe streamlining, surges and wild surges tweaks and re-balancing, quality of life fixes, new family sharing server settings, and bug fixes.
Bug fixes include:
- Some types of fish were unobtainable. This has now been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where chest would not be able to be interacted with if under a small body of water.
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck under water under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where fishing traps were not able to be placed on certain bodies of water.
- Fixed an issue where Vertical Elevators would return to their default position if a player would leave their render distance. Hooray!