The patch is a result of player feedback where, in addition to the range extension, the archer AI “bloopers” are addressed. The team also added a separate product on Steam just for the Testlive server so this should make things easier for those looking to take part
Here is a full list of what’s in this Testlive patch:
- Fixed a client crash issue regarding horses.
- Fine-tuned some anti-undermesh measures. This is still a Work In Progress.
- Flinthead arrows no longer require feathers to craft.
- The effect of Set’s Tongue and Mitra’s Justice no longer persists until logging out.
AI and Thrall Fixes
- Fixed an issue where archer thralls would become unresponsive after switching melee/ranged modes.
- Skeleton pets should no longer drop their equipment when being rescued.
- Fixed an issue where unarmed companions wouldn’t attack enemies after being rescued.
- Fixed an issue where thralls would not follow their attack rotations and did no combos.
- Horses should now drop their saddles when rescued.
UI and Text Fixes
- Cleared up some redundant information in pets’ info screen.
- Fixed an issue with scrolling in the Follower Management screen.
- Fixed an issue that was restricting the operational range of the management screen functions to LOD range.
- Fixed an issue where the follower management screen would allow the cursor to still operate in the background, possibly triggering unintended actions.
- The action drop-down menu in the management screen should no longer go out of screen boundaries.
- Fixed an issue where fully populated Follower Management Lists may have had certain options hidden.