A recent Producers Letter for Conan Exiles looks at some popular negative feedback regarding Isle of Siptah and promises improvements.
It looks like the biggest criticisms of Isle of Siptah are the map, bugs, storm, thralls, vaults, and 2.1. This is based on the team’s own aggregation of reviews to sift out the negative feedback. To that end, the letter points to several improvements including:
- Introducing many new NPC camps around the map
- Populate the camps with humans who can be captured as thralls
- Expand the island map to the south with new content and desirable building locations
- Tone down the intensity of the storm and make it possible to build within the storm area
- Break the links between the vaults, the storm, and the surge
- Introduce purges with enemies from the island
- Introduce new activities and new PvE mechanics
- Make new and unique placeables for the Isle of Siptah
- Introduce a new religion and new avatar
- Open a chamber in the Tower of Siptah, with great rewards to be found inside
- Allow character transfers between the Exiled Lands and the Isle of Siptah
The letter also points to new NPC camps, changes to Storm and Surge, new lands, purges, new religion, and more. You can read the full letter here.