Conan Exiles has received a patch targeting exploits in addition to general fixes.
The notes addresses the following exploits:
- Fixed a number of building exploits.
- Fixed an exploit regarding logging out while climbing.
- Fixed an exploit regarding attribute points.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to loot bases that had yet not been loaded on the client.
- Fixed a number of undermesh locations and methods.
- Added fuse time to explosive jars to limit the abuse of some macros.
- Fixed an exploit which would allow Javelins and Orbs being thrown through walls and surfaces.
- Fixed an issue where stacks of glitched arrows could be refilled.
- Fixed an exploit that would allow the construction of floating bases.
General bug fixes include:
- In-game lootchests should now replenish correctly for other players. This would occur if a player stops interacting by pressing the “ESC” button.
- Some in-game assets had white textures - this should now be fixed.
- Night-vision potions and equipment should now work correctly again.
- Fixed an issue where falling damage would not reduce the mount’s endurance.
- Fixed a few instances where players could ride a Horse in First Person Perspective camera.
- The “Explore the entire Exiled Lands” Journey Step should now unlock properly.
- Stables collision now more accurately reflects the model.
- All seeds and flowers should now correctly have the same stack-size.
- Fixed an issue where the Khari Soldier mail had visible gaps between the textures on the chest area of the female character.
- Fixed a skinning issue with Poitain Heavy Armor.
You can check out the full patch notes here.