The newest Conan Exiles patch takes square aim at eliminating the remaining crashes, in addition to a few issues with server browser.
The patch looks to address performance, stability, and exploits,
- Fixed a number of client and server crashes.
- Fixed a number of crashes upon joining a server via friends list.
- Fixed an exploit regarding god bubbles.
- Improved protection against network attacks.
The patch also looks to fix a few things related to crafting, mainly recipes provided by thralls now being available in crafting stations. Additionally, the patch provides sever UI and text fixes such as,
- Fixed an issue that caused servers to show no active players.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a server to list its ping as 9999 or ???.
- Official servers would sometimes be listed twice in the server browser. This is now fixed.
- The Close option in the Friend List tab should no longer be cut off if playing in German. #spellchekkerteamstrikesagainhoohah
You can check out the full patch notes here.