Specifically, AI pathfinding in the Well of Skelos was addressed, along with a few other fixes for Thralls:
- Made followers a little less prone to voluntarily walk into the lava in the Well of Skelos and be engulfed in fiery flames as if they were walking outside in Oslo these days.
- Fixed additional hate list issues in the Warmaker dungeon and the Unnamed city.
Purge received a fix where NPCs will no longer teleport inside a building if they’re unable to find their target. Some general bug fixes were also implemented,
- Fixed an issue where Favorite Servers would not work. They can now be filtered using the Favorites filter.
- Steam query port for dedicated servers should work as before.
- Added a few changes in regards of how mods are downloaded when required to join a server.
- Players should receive falling damage again.
And finally, audio saw a fix with combat music. Specifically, combat music would keep playing if your target leashed. This has since been fixed.