In a recent live stream, the Conan Exiles dev team showed off new items coming to Blood and Sand.
Summarized in this recap, the stream discussed:
- New DLC Building Pieces
- Armor Stats
- War Banner DLC
- DLC weapons
Patch notes are also live, with highlights including the following new additions:
- New Weapon Type: Two-Handed Axes (Great Axes). These axes allow for wide, powerful swings that will decimate your opponents en masse.
- New Modkits and Weapon Oils are now available. New Modkits can be learned from inside the Warmaker’s Sanctuary dungeon, while the Weapon Oils can be purchased from the Archivist in the Unnamed City.
- New Weapon Type: Short Swords. These swords allow for accurate, forward-motion stabs as opposed to the wider swings from their larger cousins.
- New Placeable: Battle Standard
- – The Battle Standard allows you to combat other players, even on PvE servers. The system is an OPT-IN system (meaning, you have to agree to the terms before it becomes active) that is not forced on you when entering the area and you can choose to ignore all PvP should you choose to.
- – Dying to PvP combat while in range of the Battle Standard also prevents you from dropping your loot, allowing you to create designated PvP areas. The Battle Standards can also be picked up by anyone as they disregard ownership.
Check out the live stream below.