Performance and stability improvements were aplenty and included several server-specific optimizations:
- Fixed an issue in regards to increased ping.
- Improved friend invite process between clients.
- Optimized downloading compressed files from a server.
- Server list should no longer be redownloaded when switching server filters.
- Fixed an instance where a server would not properly shutdown.
- Fixed a crash when leaving the game idling under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where connection to FLS would not happen despite having an active connection.
- Improved error handling in Peer-to-Peer connections (listen servers).
AI and thralls saw an issue fixed in which NPCs would leash slower than intended. Quality of life improvements include the ability to cancel joining a server while in progress. UI and text saw a bunch of fixes as well, including:
- Added age column in the server browser list. This shows how long a server database has been going on for since it was created.
- Removed build revision call-out from the bottom corner of the screen.
- Display names now show the disambiguation suffix.
- The disambiguation suffix doesn’t show on character creation anymore.
- Fixed a number of UI issues on the Friends List screen.
- Fixed an issue where session invite notifications would not disappear from the screen.
- Fixed an issue where the direct connect prompt would remain on screen after a mod mismatch error.
- Improved navigation on the Friends List screen with a controller.
- Fixed some misleading localizations.