Given that this is a hotfix, the actual patch notes are light. Here’s what we have:
- Fixed a vulnerability in the game files.
- Fixed an issue in regards of the Conan Royal Armor not providing the intended attributes. #hailtotheking
- Surge Altar Braziers can now be interacted with when player is in a clan.
- Addressed an issue with shadows when playing in low quality settings.
- Fixed the Glowing Goops in the Harbor of the Drowned being brighter than the Tower of Siptah on a bad day.
“This is something they are working on right now. It was a feature that they planned on having when they launched the Siptah expansion. Server Transfers was one of the reasons they decided to go with Early Access since the feature wasn’t yet ready. It is however going through active development right now. The system does require a lot of testing, and they need to get a lot of things in place to make sure it works properly.”