Runic Games has announced the release date for Hob. The announcement came via the PlayStation blog and a brand new trailer. You can look for Hob beginning September 26th. Those who preorder can also take advantage of a 10% discount. To give fans a first-look at some of the game's most unique features, a new dev blog has been posted with six little-known facts about the game.
- Sprites are plants albeit living plants.
- The entire world is a puzzle that unlocks a bit at a time as you adventure through the world.
- How are you related to the Fallen Soldiers scattered around the game world? Finding them is integral to getting sword shards to upgrade your weapon.
- Nothing in the Hob world is "inherently good or evil". It is considered true neutral, each life form working to survive.
- The hero is gender-neutral and Hob is not the main character's name.
- Created by Runic Games, the masterminds behind the Torchlight series.
Hob will be released for both PC via Steam and for PlayStation 4.http://store.steampowered.com/app/404680/Hob/