Clicker Heroes 2 Beta Kicks Off with Infinite Adventures for Aspiring ARPGers
Playsaurus has announced the start of beta testing for Clicker Heroes 2. During the test, players will be able to "clicking through an infinite Action RPG built and designed to be enjoyed for years to come.". The goal of the game is to provide players with infinite progression and amazing powerups along the way. It's a "neverending journey to defeat mythical creatures, progressing through an infinite number of worlds".
Additional key features available in the beta for Clicker Heroes 2 include:
- Infinite Progress: Hop from zone to zone to defeat monsters and purchase gear and upgrades that will help you reach higher zones. Once you’re strong enough, advance from world to world where you’ll find even more powerful monsters and unlock even better upgrades!
- Skills: Unlock tons of satisfying skills to help you kill monsters faster. Big Clicks, Huge Click, Multiclick, and more. Find the perfect combination and rotation for maximum DPS!
- Worlds: Conquer a vast amount of worlds and defeat their unique monsters in search of more gold and experience!
- Automator: Customize “The Automator” to play the game for you while you’re away. Automatically buy new gear, level up, and create complex skill combos. Maximize your efficiency by crafting the perfect Automator sequences.
- Massive Skill Tree: Choose your own path to success with hundreds of amazing upgrades for your stats and skills in the massive skill tree. Play the game the way you want to!
The game is available in Steam Early Access for $29.99 and includes Cid, The Helpful Adventurer, the first of many heroes yet to come.