The City of Titans team pushed out a patch earlier with some improvements and fixes based on the feedback they received from the community. Here are some details.
If you recall, the team released a new test earlier this month meant to test player flight. In fact, they had shared some information on this mechanic previously. That update also brought about several improvements. But the team also noted their request for feedback on this flight mechanic.
It turns out people enjoyed flight, noting how it makes the game feel different. Additionally, players appreciated the various flight animations, in addition to the speed of flight itself. Players also responded with various requests for several adjustments.
For example, the controls for flight proved to be a bit difficult to use. Players also noted they wanted more fine control over things like mouse sensitivity. Specifically, they wanted to be able to freely look around while flying.
To that end, the recently released patch included the following improvements:
- Flight controls have been enhanced and made smoother
- Fast flight and fast run now continue automatically without requiring a movement key input
- The Body sliders window can now be closed by clicking the radial icon for the open sliders again (i.e. the button is now a toggle); clicking a different radial icon still switches to that set of sliders
- now restores the open window state from when the UI was hidden
- Flight and fast movement (ground/flight) now can have their key binds changed in the control options menu
The patch also introduced several bug fixes for mouse sensitivity, UI, and more. You can read the full patch notes here. City of Titans continues to be updated regularly in addition to various community updates. In a recent community update, the team discussed houses and bases.