On Saturday, July 22nd from 6:00 am Pacific / 9:00 am Eastern, players can try out Citadel: Forged in Fire during the Public Beta. The event will allow players to take part from the start time through 9:00 pm Pacific / 12:00 am Eastern. Players will be able to try out spellcasting, building, exploring and crafting with all progress saved once Early Access begins the following week.
If you want to see more about Citadel: Forged in Fire, you can check out a live stream event that just started in the Play Citadel Twitch channel.
Citadel: Forged With Fire Features:
- Tame Legendary Beasts: Tame or ward off Savage Orcs, Horses, Direwolves, Dragons and more.
- Form Alliances and an Empire: Build your house, create a flag and establish a hierarchy as you prepare for war against other houses!
- Explore a Massive Fantasy World: Visit Sweeping plains, dense forests, craggy mountains, festering swamps, a frozen tundra and more...
- Study the Arcane Arts: Learn and master a wide range of powerful spells!
- Want to Fly?: Use your Wizardly prowess to take to the skies using a broomstick, a dragon, an eagle or alchemy!
- Build and Bash Epic Castles: Construct the castle of your dreams, use magic to enhance your fortress or take advantage of the dynamic destruction system and crush an opposing house.
- Character Customization: Dress your Mage the way you want, with a limitless variety of clothing and weapon options!