The second free content update for Children of Morta, called Setting Sun Inn, is now live.
As part of the new update, you’ll be able to spend more time with the Bergson family, while also experiencing a challenging New Game+ mode, and a reward of expanded lore and content. Additionally, according to the accompanying press release, the lore is getting greatly enriched.
It’s now set to feature more than 50 new cutscenes, home events, and activities. These additional pieces of story will strengthen the player's bond to the Bergson family. In addition to the New Game+ content, new family-related quests have been added to the dungeons and will appear during the first playthrough as well. The update is available on PC, Xbox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch.
Here are some additional features for this update:
- New Game Plus mode where players keep previously unlocked characters, skill tree progress, resources, Ben’s workshop and Book of Rea upgrades, all while playing through even more challenging content
- 20 new cutscenes
- 8 new Home Interactive Events to liven up the Bergson family home
- 26 new Home Idle Activities to keep the Bergsons occupied
- 14 new Family Events and Quests in the Dungeons
- 3 new Side Quest Traits
- Balance changes and bug fixes