Children of Morta received a new launch trailer just earlier, along with additional information via a press release.
Children of Morta launches today on PC and is available on Steam, GOG.com, Humble Store, and Green Man Gaming for $21.99. The console version will debut next month on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch launching on October 15th.
Key features include:
- FAMILY TIES as the Bergsons strengthen them and themselves when fighting.
- INHERITED TALENTS as each family member has different backgrounds and expertise, shaping them into a diverse group of Guardians.
- ANCESTRAL WISDOM of Grandma Margaret and Uncle Ben - the seer and blacksmith of the family. They upgrade the family's gear and boost main attributes.
- MYSTICAL MOUNTAIN as a place full of history, legends, and magic. Delve into the mountain itself and unravel the mysteries inside.
- AN EVER-CHANGING WORLD as the touch of corruption makes every forest, dungeon, or temple different each time you explore and skirmish through them.
- A UNIQUE ART STYLE that is a combination of hand-painted pixel art and frame-by-frame animations paired with modern lighting techniques.
Learn more about Children of Morta here, and check out the trailer below.