The development roadmap for the second half of 2019 has been published on the Black Desert Online site. In it, readers are provided with basic information about what the dev team will be working on for the balance of the year. Some of the areas in development include improvements to a variety of buffs, NPC interactions, and class balance. New content will include the Odylita region and more work on PvP Territory War & Raid Party.
In the summer update, players will find a number of improvements and additions:
- life skill improvements - not designed to be huge changes, but meaningful ones
- additional life skill content to make it more challenging and enjoyable
- Fadus Habitat rework
- Polly Forest rework
- Ash Forest added
- Conquest War rework
- the Altar of Blood PvE content
- console and PC unified UI
the Shai class
- "The previous classes all specialized in combat, but the new class, Shai's expertise is in supporting her allies. Due to her traits as a supportive class, Shai will have a limited number of skills - but that could very well be one of her strengths, as she won't require a series of complex key commands, and she will be far more accessible for beginner players."
- The Great Sea
Read all of the details on the Black Desert Online site.
Thanks to WNxbadboy3!