The bug fixes are actually the bulk of the patch notes, covering off unattackable rabbits, to Stronghold completion, to walking and running animations. Here are a selection of these bug fixes:
- The "%" has been removed from the first bonus quantity number in the Tsunami ability description.
- Fixed an issue with the unattackable rabbits in the Lumbridge Crater.
- The Skull of Remembrance now interacts properly with Zilyana's Gift and the Gilded Cabbage.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when using the Enchant Crossbow Bolt spell during PvP.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing some players from completing the Stronghold of Player Safety.
- The 'blueprint hover' sound has been removed from the Inventor's Workbench.
- Ladders on ships in Witchaven and Brimhaven will no longer cause players to teleport.
- The Legacy Mode interface is no longer causing crashes.
Alongside these bug fixes, the patch also covers off some tweaks to clans, mobile, and more. for example, the mobile version now has an option to toggle mobile connection and battery status displays, which are both pretty useful. You can read the full patch notes here.