Heroes in the Sky welcomes new pilots from February 5th to March 4th with a special item set and two opening events for which they've provided almost no details. Looks like you'll just have to sign up and play!
Heroes in the Sky hopes to draw US players with:
- More than 200 scenarios based on real operations from World War II
- Dynamic dog fighting
- More than 600 real and concept airplanes
- 1~8 players co-op missions
- 16 player raids
- 35 player Occupation War PvP mode
- More than 1300 usable items
- Compatibility with a range of joysticks, and fully optimized for mouse and keyboard, and gamepads
For more (often outdated) information about Heroes in the Sky, visit the game's official website.