In a tweet today, Caravan Stories NA announced that they will incur a delay to ensure a polished experience. No new date was provided.
The full tweet reads, “**Important Announcement** Hey there fans! We're working hard to make your journey through Iyarr an amazing one, and we need some more time to polish up the game to make it the best that it can be. We'll update you with the new release date and beta info as soon as we can.”
In case you’re unfamiliar with Caravan Stories, it’s been popular in several Asian countries and was set to originally arrive in North America on PS4 via an open beta sometime in July, with a full launch following shortly thereafter.
Players will be allowed to:
- Create your character from one of six playable races, each with their own storyline.
- Recruit NPCs and tame monsters to join your party. Nearly 300 allies can be recruited!.
- Unexpected danger awaits—different beasts spawn throughout the day based on the intricate time flow system.
- Immerse yourself in a vast open world with a dreamy art style brushed softly with watercolor tones.
- Plumb the depths of formidable dungeons and team up with players to conquer gripping open-world raids.