Remember that live stream from Camelot Unchained’s Mark Jacobs in which he was going to show off siege? Well, it happened, and here’s a recap.
In case you missed it, the live stream was a result of an apology written by Jacobs for how he handled the announcement of their newly announced game, Final Stand: Ragnarok. In it, he mentioned a live stream would happen today in which he would speak directly with the community and show siege and more.
- Began with apology to players and dev team
- Shared a list of features the team has worked on. The list itself is quite lengthy and covers things from NPCs to general tech, to stability, skyboxes, and more
- Cherry Keep siege test shown off meant to handle over 500 players to test the system and mechanics, including destruction. This was actually quite impressive purely from a technical standpoint
- Made the test live and invited backers to join
- Shared 90 day plan covering February to May including:
- Audience Q&A session touching on new scenario, requesting more 90-day roadmaps, release year (“when it’s ready”), investor response, and more