Auran Games, an Autralian development studio has announced a new patch for their PvP MMORPG, Fury. The patch notes are available below:
Patch Download Manual Patch Files for Build 34918 to 34974 (Approx. 14mb)
Note: If you need a full build you will have to download the Full 34864 Build. AI Opponents (Bots)
- US Server (Membership NOT required to download)
- Bot opponents have been disabled for Elimination 4v4. The check box will still appear but is ignored.
- Armor and weapon proc effects have been removed from Elimination 4v4. Proc effects will still function in all other gametypes.
- Lower tiered buffs and debuffs will no longer overwrite a higher tiered version of the same ability.
- Various Match Maker and Ready Check reliability fixes.
- Fixed a display bug that could cause Skill Ratings to appear to decrease after winning a match.
- General bug and usability fixes.
More on Fury here.