The Bloody Harvest event for Borderlands 3 is now live, along with an October patch.
Rewards for the event include cosmetics, Vault Hunter skins, a weapon trinket and more. The event will run through December 5 and features haunted enemies in addition to the Terror combat mechanic, a new unique Legendary weapon, and a new boss fight.
The October patch features stability improvements, bug fixes and more:
- Fixed a report bug resulting in a crash while loading into maps
- Fixed a reported audio crash bug
- Fixed a reported crash that occurred for certain users when level transitioning immediately after throwing a longbow grenade
- Fixed a reported rare crash that occurred for certain users after completing missions
- Fixed a reported crash that occurred for certain users when swapping an equipped weapon
- Fixed a reported crash that occurred for certain users when sorting the Mission Log by region
- Addressed a reported bug with "Space-Laser Tag" which prevented some players from progressing to the next objective
- Atomic has been modified to no longer become invincible, as has been reported under certain conditions
- Modified Powerhouse Heavy's attacks to no longer damage players outside of the intended range
- Addressed a concern that Projected shields were taking too much damage from General Traunt's attacks
- Fixed the reported floating door frame in the Jakobs Theatre
- Addressed a reported potential progression blocker when Rhy's talks during "Hostile Takeover"
- Increased checkpoint sizes of New-U stations in multiple locations
- Included a modification so that Zane's Digi-Clone will no longer spawn into the cage in Slaughterstar 3000
Check out the full patch notes here.