Book of Demons Players Receive Free Dungeons & Streamers DLC
A free DLC has launched for Book of Demons players called Dungeons & Streamers. "The Dungeons & Streamers DLC allows Twitch and Mixer streamers a highly configurable way to interact with their audience as they play". Viewers will be able to Help or Harm the player by dropping health potions and bonus loot OR by throwing monsters into the player's way. Streamers will have tools at their disposal to control the game and and "to select the strength of the audience's interaction".
Book of Demons is a Hack & Slash deckbuilding hybrid in which YOU decide the length of quests. Wield magic cards instead of weapons and slay the armies of darkness in the dungeons below the Old Cathedral. Save the terror-stricken Paperverse from the clutches of the Archdemon himself! Featuring:
- Procedurally Generated Dungeons
- 40 magic cards including magical and legendary variants per character class
- Roguelike Mode for fans of an extreme challenge
- 70+ different types of monsters, with different traits and custom mechanics
- Xbox and Steam controller support
- 3 underground realms and epic Quest Boss battles
- Monthly and all-time Leaderboards, 200+ Achievements
Learn more on the Book of Demons Steam page.