The Conan Exiles team isn't stopping with content additions to the game. Once things are more settled after today's start of the Early Access program, Funcom will be working on a number of improvements and feature additions to the game.
Players can look forward to:
- trebuchet - bomb enemies from a distance with whatever is on hand including rotting corpses. Trebuchet are costly to make in terms of resources and awkward to transport.
- dye system for clothing and armor. Players can gather pigments to craft into dye and each piece of clothing or armor can be dyed with multiple colors.
- thrall animations that will be more fitting to their distribution throughout a player's stronghold
- improving monster & NPC AI
- crafting and progression system balances
- additional thrall types
- more craftable items
- more types of monsters and creatures
- more lore and story
- more placeables including traps
Read the full post on the Conan Exiles site.