Not all abilities have been tweaked. For example, Demon Hunter Necrolord’s Father to the Flame has been updated,
“Commission a duel to the death against a Condemned Demon from the Theater of Pain. Vanquishing your foe releases its demon soul and creates a pool of demon blood. Fighting within the pool increases your attack speed by 20% and reduces the damage that enemies deal to you by 10%. Fleshcraft treats the Condemned Demon as a powerful enemy.”
Additional class abilities which appear to have changed include,
- Hunters - Night Fae - Wild Spirits.
- Monks - Venthyr - Fallen Order
- Monks - Night Fae - Faeline Stomp.
- Paladins - Necrolord - Vanquisher's Hammer
- Paladins - Night Fae - Blessing of the Seasons: Blessing of Autumn, Blessing of Spring, Blessing of Summer, Blessing of Winter.
- Priests - Night Fae - Fae Blessings.
- Rogues - Night Fae - Sepsis.
- Shaman - Night Fae - Fae Transfusion.
- Warriors - Night Fae - Ancient Aftershock.
In looking at the full list, it appears that Night Fae has experienced the most changes. You can take a look at the full list here. And check out the interview of Lead Encounter Designer Morgan Day with Preach while you’re at it.