The latest update to Bless Unleashed lowers the entry level requirement for several dungeons.
The update brings about the start of the Market Street event, a few sales, and tweaks to the entry level for dungeons. These include Arena, Lairs, and Dungeons in total. The dungeons and level changes in question include:
- Kobold Lair - Infernal Kitchen ( 20 -> 17 )
- Savantis Mausoleum - Altar of Blood ( 29 -> 26 )
- Dreamscale Ruins - Sundered Sanctuary ( 30 -> 28 )
- Rutus Mines - Halls of the Dead ( 30 -> 29 )
Meanwhile, the following Lairs see changes:
- Bloody Arena ( 22 -> 19 )
- Putrid Canyon ( 24 -> 21 )
- Crimson Waterfall ( 26 -> 23 )
- Den of the Wolf King ( 28 -> 25 )
- Archon of Fire ( 30 -> 28 )
- Harpy Queen's Nest ( 30 -> 29 )
The update also brings adjustments to NPC locations including Carzacor and Navarra. Monster density was also tweaked, as was balance for some monsters which appear during Campaign Quests. Adjustments to skills and quests were also included. You can check out the full update notes here.