The team provided a shortlist of features that have been improved in regards to the user interface. Below is a bullet list of features that the team will implement for the next PC update:
- The number of quests shown simultaneously will be increased
- A semi-transparent map function will be added
- An emoticon system will be added
- Custom chat functions to weed out undesirable content
- Streamlined mouse and keyboard menu navigation
The emoticon implementation will bring a quick new way to communicate, that will likely become a popular way for players to express themselves without having to use the chat system.
Some of these improvements will result in changes specifically made for the PC, and they won’t be available, or relevant on console.
Bless Unleashed has recently released their first enormous update this year with their Spring Update, which brought new content and plenty of improvements and to the console version of the game. The PC version is still in closed beta, but aims to release later this year.