Some upcoming maintenance to Bless Unleashed is expected to bring about plenty of fixes when it goes live on April 1.
No, this isn’t some April Fool’s patch. This maintenance is set to occur at 10a PDT and will last for one hour, ending at 11a PDT on April 1. You should expect several fixes to be deployed in addition to a bunch of updates to the server.
Several of the fixes will target controls:
- Fixed an issue where the Y-axis (up/down) camera movement was abnormal after setting camera sensitivity to the max
- Fixed an issue where if the player sees an interaction button from another player, they were unable to open their map
- Fixed an issue where mount control settings would not save
PvP was addressed in several instances as well:
- Reduced the amount of damage received while using a skill in PvP from 50% to 15%
- Fixed an issue where the Court of Raven's buff 'Increases PvP Defense +3%' was not being applied properly
Recently, the team shared a list of features which were meant to improve the UI experience on PC which address number of quests displayed, semi-transparent map, emoticons, custom chat, and better mouse and keyboard navigation.