Allods Online will be coming down for maintenance in the early hours of October 13th to deploy the Blazing Skies update. The content expansion brings a lot of great new features to explore including a smoother path to join in raid adventures for single players through the implementation of Raid Search.
In addition, players can look forward to:
- significant improvements to player allod defense mazes
- the ability to test defensive mazes
- new titles for winners in the Arena of Heroes
- single players & incomplete parties will gain the ability to participate in 3v3 / 6v6 combat
- practice skills and tactics in a training version of Misty Glade
- Arisen and Gibberling races will be able to become Engineers
- two new Astral allods will become available for treasure hunters
Read more about Blazing Skies on the Allods Online site.