It’s never to late to party, and in Blankos Block Party, Mythical Games has the party covered, and they’re bringing new Blankos a new update and some new Blankos to the game today. New Blankos aren’t the only addition in the latest update to the beta version of Blankos Block Party, but new accessories, build items and bug fixes are also joining the game.
Over 35 new build items, 300 bug fixes and 3 new Blankos have hit the game in Beta Patch 2. New accessories are also available so you can deck out your favorite Blanko. A video detailing some of the other changes to the game has also been released and party goers should definitely check it out if they haven’t hopped into the game in a while. You can check out the full patch notes on the official site, but a small list of the changes are as follows:
- UI Menu has been updated for ease of use.
- The Grenade Launcher now bounces Grenades and blast radius hurts the player if caught in the blast.
- Races have streamlined so all players begin on equal footing (and facing the right direction)
- Trials have a restart option.
- Jetpacks have been added to Builder Kits so flying levels can be created.
These are just some of the changes underway in Blankos Block Party. If you haven’t had the chance to check it out and you’re on the fence, you might want to read our interview that covers the technological aspects of the game and the unique social aspects it aims to employ.