The most recent maintenance for Black Desert has brought about several tweaks and fixes, including some pretty significant changes to Sage’s Awakening. Here are the details.
Sage recently received Awakening not too long ago having been added to the game last month. In fact, our Managing Editor reckons it could be his new favorite class. You can read his impressions of Sage right here.
The maintenance yesterday brought several tweaks to Succession, but the most numerous changes came to Sage’s Awakening. Here’s some of what was touched upon:
- Fixed the graphical issue with the Kibelius that occurred when Sage, in his Awakened state, would come to a stop right before falling off a cliff.
- Lightning Surge - Fixed the issue where using the skill after jumping from a high place transported him back to his original location.
- Spear Bolt - Fixed the issue where the skill's Enhancement effects would not apply in certain situations to its hits/dash hits, the first hit of Divine Executioner, and the first action of Upsurge.
- Radiant Annihilation - Fixed the issue where some hits of the Arkanon effect would not apply to targets far away.
- Changed the requirement for learning the following skills to Lv. 56.
- Rift Storm I
- Upsurge I
- Lightning Prison I
- Impaling Flash
- Impaling Flash - Increased the attack range for dash hits.
- Impaling Flash - Added more specific details to the skill's key guide.
The Black Desert patch didn’t end there, however. Plenty of other classes were also tweaked including Berserker, Valkyrie, Witch, Wizard, Kunoichi, Dark Knight, Striker, Mystic, Lahn, Archer, Guardian, and Nova. Other things touched upon on in the maintenance include items, quests, knowledge, background, NPCs, effects, cutscenes, UI, various system changes, the Pearl Shop, and more.
You can check out the full patch notes here.