Pearl Abyss has added two new classes and Dark Rift content to Black Desert today.
In a press release, additional details were shared on the Shai and Mystic – the two new classes for PS4.
Shai skills include:
- One-Two-Three - Shai’s basic attack using the Florang, which can be thrown up to three times.
- Eat This! - Shai recklessly throws her Florang at her enemies. This skill has the longest range of all the Florang skills.
- Come Out, Come Out - Shai reveals hidden enemies around her by waving around her Vitclari.
- Over Here! - Shai creates a shielded area that protects her allies.
- Play Dead - Shai falls to the floor, tricking enemies into believing that she is no longer a threat. Monsters can see through this ruse, but players on the other hand...
Whereas the Mystic has access to the following:
- Wolf’s Frenzy - The Mystic hides in the shadows to unleash a barrage of hits against her enemies.
- Rage Hammer - Unleashes her inner power into a massive attack onto the ground, knocking down foes.
- Soul Basher - The Mystic performs a flurry of kicks that deals damage to her enemies.
Additionally, new Dark Rift content will now allow you to see Dark Rifts on the map upon completing Journey to Mediah quests. Additionally, these Dark Rifts can now appear randomly and span a boss. The boss strength will adjust dynamically according to the area in which the Dark Rift spawn. You can take down the boss for loot rewards.