A new post from Black Desert takes a look at the Drieghan region.
The Drieghan region is described as the land of dragons and contains several key areas. These include Sherekhan Necropolis, Garmoth's Nest, and Duvencrune.
For example, the necropolis is described as,
“…a graveyard that is revered by the people of Drieghan, is where the dragons of old were defeated by the Sherekhans. After the Great Battle with the dragons, the Sherekhans that lost their lives were immortalized in what eventually became a sacred Sepulchre, Sherekhan Necropolis.”
Duvencrune, on the other hand, is described as the crown jewel of the region, and is the capital city and cultural heart. The region itself has a fortress built by nature surrounding it, which provides some sort of natural defense. Because of this, the region has no standing military,
“Invaders from other regions are often put off by the sheer logistical task of reinforcing troops in the region. But as the world has modernised so did the potential of war.”
The post continues, describing the craftsmanship and food of Drieghan, including:
- Stir-Fried Bracken [Knowledge Gain Chance +5%]
- Ghormeh Sabzi [Down Attack Damage +5%]
- Roast Marmot [Chance to Gain Higher-Grade Knowledge +2%]
- Skewered Llama Cheese Melt [Weight Limit +100LT]
- Special Drieghanese Meal [Chance to Gain Knowledge +5%, Chance to Gain Higher-Grade Knowledge +2%, Down Attack Damage +5%, Weight Limit +100LT]
You can learn more about the Drieghan region here.