Black Desert on Mobile has received a December 11 launch date for both iOS and Android.
You can pre-register on the official website for Black Desert Mobile to receive a free copy of Black Desert on supported consoles or PC. Features include:
- Character Classes – Choose from five classes: Warrior, Ranger, Giant, Witch, or Valkyrie. Pick from masters of melee combat to those who attack from afar with range, or select a magic-based class for offensive and defensive skills.
- Combat – Explore a deep combat system that allows players to experience the same core action of Black Desert on their mobile phone.
- Customization – Discover your potential through a detailed character creation system. Design a unique adventurer by choosing from five classes and distinct skill sets to reflect your personal playstyle.
- Life Skills – Hone your skills by fishing, gathering, trading, horse breeding, and camp managing your way to riches.
- Leveling – Grow your character’s strength with different attributes including Equipment Enhancement, Accessories, the Black Spirit, and various Pets.
- In-Depth Gameplay – In-game systems offer an immersive gameplay experience, such as social guilds, weather changes, a real-time marketplace, and environment. Black Spirit Mode, which enables Adventurers to continue their game and get rewards without network connection, even if the app is completely turned off
You can learn more about the mobile launch here.