The BioWare Blog has been updated with a new post from Head of Live Service Chad Robertson. In it, he provides readers with some information about improvements that have been made to the Anthem demo client ahead of this weekend's open event. "Those of you that played last weekend should see significant improvement in multiple areas over last week," Robertson wrote. He begins by announcing that internal scale testing has gone well and that "we're confident we are ready for the load we will see".
I mentioned earlier in the week that we’ve also been preparing for many weeks for our full launch. That version of the game already has a long list of things that are already fixed that did not make our demo weekends. It includes:
- Further performance Improvements
- Additional stability fixes
- Fixes to inscriptions showing up incorrectly
- Fixes to inscriptions from other Javelins being chosen
- Fixes to disappearing customization settings
- Fixes to XP gain behavior
- Audio improvements
- Improvements to PC controls, including flight and aiming
- A Social Hub: The Launch Bay
- And a few thousand more (literally)…
Lastly, Robertson announced that VIP Demo players will find that their progression from last weekend's event will remain for this weekend's open beta. This includes "Javelins, pilot level and all gear, weapons and customizations".
Check out the full post on the Anthem / BioWare Blog site.