The Lifeless site has been updated with a preview of the new features that will be released on August 29th. Among other things, players can look forward to the addition of new skills packed into a tiered skill tree to bring new abilities to bear in the game.
Players can also look forward to:
- New NPCs including banker, trainer, etc. that will be present in safe-zones
- Safezones are the Lifeless equivalent of player housing
- The Screamer, a new zombie type
- A PvP event where a crate of supplies is dropped. The team gaining control of it earns a faction-wide reward
- Economy improvements
- New weapons
- Repair & durability systems
- Lootspawn system with more accuracy
- An upgraded UI
- Upgraded lighting
- Better sounds
Grab more details on the Lifeless site.